What exactly is Ordleway?
Ordleway is an intriguing game in which participants attempt to decipher the meaning of a strange seven-letter statement with a swine motif. This online word-guessing game is free and great fun for all ages. How are you prepared right now? You must join Ordleway right immediately if you want to take advantage of this fantastic deal.
- If a word has both a consonant and a vowel, add "ay" after the first letter.
- If a word starts with two or more consonants, move the consonants to the end and add "ay" at the end.
- If the first letter of a word is a vowel (OTHER THAN "y"), add "yay" at the end.
Guess words in Pig Latin to find the solution. After each guess, the color of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to the word.
- Green indicates that the letter is in its proper place.
- Yellow indicates that the letter is in the wrong place.
- The letter grey is missing from the term.
The solution is a seven-letter Pig Latin word. This signifies that the base word is either a 5-letter word beginning with a consonant or a 4-letter word beginning with a vowel (See Pig Latin Rules). Every day, a new Ordleway is added to the game! (It is midnight in your time zone.)
How to play Ordleway