Elementle is a chemistry-related guessing game. You have five attempts to guess the element of the day. With each guess, you will receive a hint about the periodic number and category of the hidden element in relation to your selection. You can always consult the periodic table for clarification. This is a daily game that can only be played once per day; we tried it and are already looking forward to playing it again tomorrow so that we can share our results solving the word daily game with our friends.
- One element per day
- Fewer assumptions
- Fewer categories
- Alkaline earth metals and alkali metals
- Metals in transition
- Metalloids and metals in transition
- Diatomic, Polyatomic, and Noble gases
- Lanthanides and actinides are two types of lanthanides.
- Improved periodic table (graying out impossible elements)
- Saves progress as you play, even when you refresh
How to play Elementle
- View different time periods by clicking an arrow.
- To use an element as a guess, simply click on it.
- A green checkmark will appear if it is correct.
- A yellow triangle will appear if it is within range.
- If it is incorrect, a red X will appear.